Me!

Me!
Me!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Laundry Day!

At least once a week Daddy or Papa Dad will do the nicest thing for me, and if I'm not mistaken, today is the day--Laundry Day!!! First, they take a bunch of clothing and they put it in the Churning Water Box. Then, they take the clothing, which is wet, and they put it in the Hot Shaking Box, and after a while there's a big buzzing sound and the Hot Shaking Box stops shaking.

I do not really like the big buzzing noise, it makes me want to yowl, so I do, and then I feel better. And then I keep yowling, because yowling is fun. And then I run up to Julie or Daddy or Papa Dad and then I yowl some more so that they know that I am yowling, which means that it's time to get the hot, dry clothing from the Hot Shaking box! This is the best, especially on days when Papa Dad says, "I'll fold it all when the second load is done" and he leaves the big basket of hot, dry clothing in the bedroom.

This is THE BEST. I jump into the basket and it's all hot and dry and WONDERFUL. I roll around for a while, making sure to rub my face on each piece of clothing until I'm so tired and happy that I have to sleep. Eventually someone finds me and says, "Bad Cat! Your fur is all over our clean clothing!" and I say, "Mrow!" which means, "You're welcome."

I can't wait. I'm going to go down to the basement to wait for the big buzzing noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment